Signup Instructions for Swimmers and Volunteer Jobs at Meets
How to Register Swimmers and for Volunteer Jobs at a Meet:
Log in to the website. Login is found in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
If you can’t remember your password, click "Forgot your password" to reset your password.
Under the "Teams" tab, select "Meet Signup Calendar". Once the signups for each individual meet have gone live and are active, two green boxes will show up that you can select to register your kids for each meet and sign yourself up for volunteer jobs.
- Click the green JOB SIGNUP tab and sign up for volunteer shifts (note one parent may sign up both parents for jobs -- scroll down and you’ll see the other parent listed). If you know you and your spouse will not be at this meet, skip to Swimmer Signup.
- Click Save Assignments.
- Click Back to Signup Calendar.
- Click the green MEET ENTRY tab, and then click the green Edit tab under your athletes' names.
- For each of your athletes, select an option from the drop down list next to their names.
- (undeclared), this is the default, please select one of the options below for each meet
- Not Attending
- Click Save to record your choices.