Following is a list of required equipment. All of this gear can be purchased from the Sharks during practice times. If we do not have it in stock, we can order it or direct you where to find it.
- All sharks must wear the official team suit in order to compete in the meets this year. If your child comes to a meet without an official team suit, they will not be allowed to participate in the meet. There will be no exceptions to this rule outside of if your suit has been ordered but has not yet arrived, or if your suit has been lost or torn.
- Suits can be purchased at our annual swimsuit fitting or ordered on our website (order deadlines TBD each season)
- All girls and any boys with long hair MUST wear a swim cap during the meet and at practices
- We recommend having two caps, one being a backup, as caps are often misplaced or they can tear from time to time
- You can purchase caps during registration or at any time during the season at practice.
- All swimmers that are required to wear a cap (all girls and all boys with long hair) must wear an official Sharks team cap. There are multiple reasons for this rule, including uniformity amongst our team and assisting our parent volunteers and coaches with identifying our swimmers.
- We require that all competitive swimmers have a proper fitting pair of racing style goggles. Two pair should be kept on hand with one serving as the backup.
- We stock and recommend the Speedo Vanquisher and Vanquisher Jr (see photo below).
- We require all swimmers, even Rookies, to have training fins.
- You can purchase fins at our annual swimsuit fitting or any time during the season at practice.
- If you purchase fins on your own, they cannot be hard plastic, they must be proper training fins (see photo below).